In 2012, it is essential to gain recognition and position in an environment where ID|IQs rapidly move to 50% share of all federal solicitation offers. It is necessary to identify with state initiatives embracing ID|IQ proforma – even if there often appears to be a misunderstanding of an ID|IQ by the states themselves.
Today, organizational baseline analyses determining acquisition, procurement and tender focus points among capture; business development; and executive, technical and management solutions strategies is a requirement for companies.
– Information Technology
– Intelligence Community
– TelecommunicationsOur grant writing industry services involve:
– Business Grant Proposals
– Commercial Vendor Grant Writing
– Custom-Fitted Grant Writing
– Educational Grant Writing
– Federal Grant Writing
– Mini-Grant Proposal Writing
– Non-Profit Grant Writing
– Rush Proposal Grant Writing
Our GSA Schedule reach back and support includes:
– Post-Award Administration
– Change Management
This season there really isn’t a lot of time available to mitigate acquisition, procurement and tender risk or for L2 (lessons-learned) when securing new business is essential and organizational achievement of G&O (Goals and Objectives) equates to success. In the past, DonnaInk Publications has aided small businesses, thereby increasing annual market shares in millions demonstrating notable spikes in their financial schema. And, this has been achieved through provision of solution strategy excellence with an eye on fulfillment, which we believe begins at capture and is not due to wanting to win an award. Our end clients know where DonnaInk Publications is involved – ethics follow.
Our Three Tier Payment Plan involves:
1) Per Product Rate with two options and incentives
2) Consultant Agreement with fixed annual rates and Technical Services Agreements based on those rates for a palate of services and supports
3) Month-to-month Retainer featuring an annual agreement with diverse solution strategies and fixed investment where capture; business development; and executive, technical and management stop-gaps, voids or enhancement requirements of an organization’s fabric are noted after formal baseline analyses, with identifiers and restorative outcomes are defined in addition to development of acquisitions, procurement and tenders.
DonnaInk provides discounts and instructs companies in how to make outsourcing an affordable option. We are known for reasonable pricing and delivery excellence.
Visit our website today (www.donnaink.com) for less stress! More success!!!!
# # #
DonnaInk Publications is a woman-owned, small-business featuring two business tracks 1) Book Nook (select author agent and small press publisher) and 2) Government (federal, state, local) and Commercial (501 [c], 501 [c], 501 [c], agency, corporate) Contracts.