Jan 20, 2012 – Premiere Issue of Katsujinken, a Sword Arts Journal (www.katsujinkenmagazine.com) has garnered international recognition and is continuing to experience industry growth. The Katsujinken Family (Jason Lee, A. Hatcher, Kent Jensen, Michelle Hatcher and Donna Quesinberry) share that their trend-setting Eastern and Western Sword Art Magazine is largely comprised of pre-release sales in the current hour. “Our print runs are pretty much sold out by release date,” states Ms. Michelle Hatcher – Katsujinken’s Subscriptions Manager. She furthers, “If anyone is bulk ordering – it is necessary for them to pre-order as early as possible in order for us to increase count and meet demand.”
– Dojo Spotlight: Senpokan Dojo, Costa Mesa, California
– Introduction to Junbiyah – Gregory Mitchell
– Rise of the Tenshinshou Jigen Ryu in the United States – Kagenori Ueno Soke
– Samurai Speak, Eiji Happo Explained – Kent Jensen Katsujinken Creative Director and Japanese Linguist
– Sensei Spotlight: Path of Nakamura Ryu Part 1 – David Drawdy Sensei
– Sword and Buckler, The Lutegerus Legacy – Roland Warzecha
– Tactics, Weapons and Techniques of Persian Warriors in the Book of Kings, Part 1 – Dr. Manouchehr Moshtagh Khorasani, Hessamoddin Shafeian and Arun Singh
– The Tatara – Paul MartinRelease date for Katsujinken, a Sword Arts Journal Volume 2 is 16 March 2012. Bulk sales and pre-orders are available as of 20 January 2012. To make an early order visit the Katsujinken website: www.katsujinkenmagazine.com or email Michelle Hatcher, Pro-Shop and Submissions Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eventually, Katsujinken is considering mass market release, and everyone involved today – will be remembered tomorrow. If you are interested in submitting stories, group photos (current contest is ongoing), arts, journal copy, images, event results, etc. contact us today.
Be certain to join Katsujinken, a Sword Arts Journal and continue the celebration of the Sword Artisan Community among both Eastern and Western traditions!